Bell Theatre Group’s 21st Theatre Restaurant production
The Bell Theatre Group’s annual Theatre Restaurant will be held this September 2018, at the Bell Memorial Public Hall.
It’s the 1930s, era of glamour and sophistication, and the party assembles at Sir Redvers and Lady Bertha Brandling’s country estate, Brandling Hall. A web of tangled relationships is revealed and the atmosphere becomes increasingly fraught, culminating in the murder of one of the guests.
Evening sessions: Doors are thrown open at 6.00pm for pre-theatre cocktails and nibblies. Patrons are seated at 7.00pm for the first (of three) courses. Curtain rises 7.30pm.
Matinee session: Doors are thrown open at 1.00pm and patrons are seated at 2.00pm for the first act. Afternoon tea will be served at interval.
Join us for mystery, mayhem, and melodrama. Get into the swing of the golden age of glamour – this show promises to have it all!
- Where: Bell Memorial Public Hall, 59 Wallace Street Bell Qld 4408
- What: Dinner and a Show, “Dame Agatha’s Greatest Case”
- Sunday 2 September 2018 – Matinee
- Friday 7 September 2018 – Evening
- Saturday 8 September 2018 – Evening
- Cost: by pre-paid admission
- $30 per person for matinee session
- $50 per person for evening session
- Book now: to secure your place in Brandling Hall, contact us online or email email@example.com.