Coffee shop & Gift shop
- Trained barista service
- Fresh, homestyle country baking
- Light meals and refreshments
- Preserves from the Pantry and gift items
- Book Nook, second-hand books and magazines available to browse or buy.
- Al fresco dining
- Group bookings and catering is available
Celebrating a special event with family and friends?
Talk to us for a home-style, country menu suggestion. We can cater for your every need.
Our bright and airy function room, coffee shop and al fresco dining areas look out over our beautiful landscaped gardens towards the Bunya Mountains.
All food preparation is undertaken in our licenced kitchen facilities. Catering services are available on the weekend.
Contact us online regarding menu options, pricing and room bookings.
Workshop & Function Room
- Art and craft workshop space
- Studio space available for groups, conferencing and small function accommodating up to 50 guests
- Catering available
Other services & facilities
Health Care Rooms
Fully equipped health care room set up for a doctor’s day surgery area, physiotherapist, podiatrist, therapeutic care and the like. We are dedicated to the goal of having a GP in Bell.
Disability access toilets are available.
Tutored Computer Classes for Seniors
Do you need to learn basic computer skills, or practice your skills in a safe, tutored environment with others just like you?
We have two tutored computer classes each month. Our tutor, George, will help you with all the basics, step by step:
- How to turn your computer on and off
- Basic Word processing and Printing
- Accessing and searching the Internet
- Sending Email
- Mouse skills
- Keeping your computer files safe and tidy
$15 per session.
Contact us for more details.
Rushin’ Around Hair Design
Janet from Rushin’ Around Hair Design regularly visits the Community Centre. Her mobile hair salon service offers all your hairdressing needs – cuts, perms, and even colours!